LAHORE HR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LAHORE HR FORUM

AN HR FORUM BASED AT LAHORE, PAKISTAN

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Men & Women CHEAT???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i_wish_i_could_touch_u

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Why Men & Women CHEAT??? Empty
PostSubject: Why Men & Women CHEAT???   Why Men & Women CHEAT??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 am

Infidelity is one of the most wrenching experiences a couple can endure.

It can destroy families, crush spirits, and break quite a few plates. It causes pain not just to the betrayed, but usually to the cheater as well.

So why do people do it? Experts say that the reasons fall into two main categories.

The first has to do with the relationship -- there's either an emotional disconnect or the couple's sex life isn't satisfying to one partner.

The second reason has nothing to do with the couple. Rather, one partner simply wants the excitement of an affair, needs an ego boost, or just feels entitled to have more than one sexual partner.

How men and women differ

In general, men are more likely to cheat for more superficial reasons, like the need for excitement, while women are more likely to stray if there is serious trouble in the marriage. But those lines are blurring .

In the past, there were significant gender differences the traditional male affair that was primarily sexual is changing because more men are having more emotional affairs (meaning their feelings for the "other woman" go beyond just sexual) with coworkers.

Meanwhile, women are having more sexual affairs.

One reason: Women now feel more entitled to enjoy their sexuality, so if sex with their husband isn't satisfying they are more likely to look elsewhere than their mothers and grandmothers would have been.

Another trend: With more men and women working together side-by-side, as peers, there's an opportunity for deep emotional connections that didn't exist in previous generations.

You always had the boss who ran off with his secretary, but now I see many men who are in good marriages and are not traditional philanderers who form these deep friendships. They cross these lines and become more emotionally intimate than they are in their marriage.

There's some sexual attraction and Chemistry, that's all you need for an affair.

Although affairs can and do happen to "good" marriages, in general an affair is a signal that something is awry in the relationship.

There are some cases when someone is just having sex with different people out of a need for variety, but most people really think before they go off in that direction. If you have a good relationship, you're less likely to jeopardize it.

Flings vs. Long-Term Affairs

A one-night stand or a fling is significantly different from a long-term affair. Many flings are essentially experimental.

Someone finds something missing in their relationship and checks out what it's like to be with someone else.

It turns out to be not-so-great, and they end it. Surprisingly, if no one finds out, often no harm is done.

A long-time affair is a sign of a deeper rift -- it's more likely to be found out, and it's more likely to cause more damage to the relationship when it is found out."

To Confess or Not to Confess? Which brings us to another point: Should you confess? In general, it's best to be honest, but our experts agree that there are circumstances when a spouse can spare his or her partner that information.

If a spouse has been suspicious and confronts him/her, he/she should confess.

But if the spouse has no idea, and the betrayer takes responsibility for working it out on his/her own, he/she sometimes doesn't have to cause that kind of chaos.

But once a confession is made, absolute full disclosure is essential, and the cheater should own up to all affairs that have occurred during the relationship.

It will take time to rebuild the relationship but the guilty party should have the patience and the determination to do so and gradually the marriage will be able to work out its priorities.
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable
Back to top Go down
http://www.qaslaw.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Why Men & Women CHEAT???   Why Men & Women CHEAT??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:10 pm

A very interesting article. Kindly post such articles.
Back to top Go down
https://lahorehr.board-directory.net
Muhammad Ahmad

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Men & Women CHEAT???   Why Men & Women CHEAT??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Why do men cheat? Here are the top 10 reasons why men cheat.

Why men cheat on women is an age-old question. The reasons why men cheat on women can be varied. Nevertheless, we have compiled a list of the top 10 reasons why both married and unmarried men cheat.

Sometimes men's reasons for cheating don’t even involve you and it’s simply an ego-based decision. Other times, reasons why men cheat can involve you and your relationship, or lack thereof. So why do some men cheat in relationships? Almost all men know that cheating is wrong, yet many they still do it. Men will blame their reasons for cheating on their genes and their necessity to reproduce. However, aren’t we suppose to be further evolved than a chimp? Shouldn’t we be able to control our bodies through our minds and conscious decisions? Aparrently not always.

Here are the top 10 reasons why men cheat.

1. Because they had the option. The old saying “men are only as faithful as their options” can sometimes ring true. Men don’t get offered sex as often as women so when the opportunity does arise, it can be very difficult for them to turn it down.

2. It boosts their ego. Sometimes men don’t feel like they are attractive to the opposite sex any more and when a woman shows some interest, not only does a man react, he may allow her to stroke his ego and more. There’s nothing like the thrill of the chase to men on the hunt. When they are finally rewarded for their efforts, their egos swell even larger.

3. You grow apart. Maybe the two of you didn’t have as much in common as you thought. He’s met a woman who has more in common with him who loves football or plays golf. He may check out if he is compatible with her under the sheets also.

4. You argue a lot. Men will sometimes cheat to get away from an overly critical or argumentative partner. Who wants to be around someone who is constantly on them about something.

5. They have fallen out of love. Sometimes men become so comfortable in a relationship, they don’t know how to get out. They may be staying in the relationship because of children or financial reasons. However, they feel like they are missing out on love and may seek it out elsewhere. In their mind, this is as close to win-win as they can get.

6. Your sex life sucks. If a man has a disinterested partner or isn’t getting enough sex to fulfill him, there is a good chance he will have an affair. Just because you have a husband or boyfriend, does not mean you can stop trying. It takes a little bit of effort to keep your sex life from getting boring and non-existent. Some men cheat because they want to try new sexual things that their current partner will not try.

7. To get revenge. A man will sometimes cheat if he finds out his partner was cheating on him. How else is he supposed to heal those hurt feelings of his but through good old fashioned sex?

8. It’s new, different and exciting. Some men get tired of having steak for dinner every night and want to try a hamburger. The same goes for sex with a woman. That’s why men don’t necessarily always cheat with women who are more attractive than their partners.

9. To see if they can get away with it. If a man has the attitude of “what she doesn’t know, won’t hurt her,” he may cheat to see if he is sneaky and smart enough to get away with it. However, with all the advancement in surveillance spy ware, getting caught has now become easier than ever.

10. Because you have allowed it in the past. If you have forgiven a cheating man a couple of times, they are more than likely going to cheat again because they already know if they plead enough, you will forgive them. Reasons why men cheat can be more complex than the above list or even be a combination of a few different reasons. Nevertheless, no reason is good enough reason to lie and be dishonest. After all, Karma can be a bitch.
When You Undertand Cheating Women and Why Women Cheat You Will Know What Women Want From Men!
by Shawn Nelson, MSA

In less than 30-minutes, I can show you why Cheating Women cheat on men and what you can do to prevent your woman from cheating!

In addition, you will learn exactly What Women Want From Men and how you can use that information to save your relationship!

Your relationship is not doomed to fail because you have a Cheating Woman! The key is to understand Why Women Cheat! As it will assist you to build a stronger relationship before another major relationship problem arise!

Now imagine for a few moments you know exaclty what your woman wants from you! Do you think that information can help you to save your relationship or save your marriage relationship?

But it get's better! If you are truly sincere in your efforts you can use the insider information on what women want from men that's about to be revealed to you to keep a smile on your lady's face for a very long time!

In Order To Understand What Women Want From Men and
Why Women Cheat You Must Be Honest With Yourself!
Look, I don't want you to be one of the men who comes home from a long days work to learn your woman is unhappy and admits she was cheating. Or worse, she is leaving you for the other man!

Your mind begins to race and you wonder, "Why Do Women Cheat? What did I do wrong? How can I save my relationship? Could I have prevented my woman from cheating? Where did this come from?" Unfortunately, you will not get an answer for many months! At least not one that will satisfy you!

After the initial shock, you begin to replay the past to find answers. At first, it is a little difficult to identify if you always had a Cheating Woman. Yet, I tell you there is a very good chance you may be responsible for your woman cheating.

Seventeen years ago, I was a man who came home from work and received bad news! This may be you today! I often wondered what could have been done to save that relationship. I finally got my answers after many years of reflection.

Here's the simple truth! Women have been giving men hundreds of hints but we overlooked them. If you are anything like me you were probably:

Paying the bills

Working hard

Spending time with the family

Taking vacations

And so much more

Unfortunately, there were a few simple things I could not see that eventually bit me in the butt! I will bet you are feeling the same as I did many years ago! When you don't have the answers you want you begin to lose your mind!

Understanding What Women Want From Men and The
Why Women Cheat Guide Can Help You!
It is my belief you can prevent your woman from cheating when you know what she wants from you. What's important to keep in mind is the Why Women Cheat Guide does not deal with women who cheat for fun or who are habitual cheaters.

The focus of the guide is on the woman who appears to be happily married or in a serious relationship. She is usually the woman who has been hurt in the past and see the relationship with you as the final one. Therefore, she does not want to be disappointed.

Unfortunately, something consistently goes wrong in the marriage relationship, which causes the woman to consider other men. You would never know she's thinking such thoughts but she is. Keep disappointing her and you will be pleasantly surprised by her actions!

With the Save A Relationship and Why Women Cheat Guide, I will show you exactly what your woman want from you so you can prevent her from cheating!

After my wife cheated, I became the "other man" who would seduce unhappy women! It must have been my way of getting back and hurting women for the pain and suffering I went through.

As a result of that experience, I acquired a ton of knowledge and experiences on Why Women Cheat, What Women Want From Men, what it takes to Save A Relationship, Save Marriage Relationship that will help you give your woman everything she wants and more while preventing her from cheating!

With the What Women Want From Men and Why Women Cheat Guide, I provide you with two views:

The woman's view, what your woman wants and needs you to do, and

The "other man's" view and how he will seduce your woman to ger her to cheat

In the Why Women Cheat Guide you will discover:

Why women cheat when they do not want too

Why honesty is your best friend even when you want to tell a lie as it will save your relationship

How the little things create the most problems and cause women to cheat

The techniques the "other man" use to seduce your woman

How you can use the "other man" methods to prevent your woman from cheating and save your relationship

Why you need to be more tactful and assertive

What women really want from men to keep them happy

And so much more

The "Other Man" Is Not The
Problem!
It is important for you to know the "other man" will not always:

Be tall, dark and handsome

Have a lot of money

Have a car

Be an extrovert

Talk much

"Well, if he is doesn't fit the above criterion then how is he able to get my woman to cheat," is what you are thinking right? Well, he does everything you would not do or stopped doing! The other man knows exactly what women want from men!

The "other man" can get detailed information from your woman in less than one hour. Whatever he wanted to know about your relationship your woman would tell him. The sad part is he wouldn't have to ask and she would tell him willingly.

There are thousands of men looking for vulnerable women who are unsatisfied at home and in need of a man's time. You would not believe how easy it is to get a woman to cheat!

Fortunately, you have the me and I will tell you exactly what women want from men and why women cheat. I have stopped indulging in those "unsavory" practices over eight years ago!

The insights and knowing what women want from men can mean the difference between saving a relationship, keeping your good woman happy or having her cheat on you.

Hi Shawn,

Your guide is very helpful because you tell the truth. It describes the reasons why I would (and have) cheated. If men use what they learn from it, in my opinion, fewer women will cheat (including me).

Honesty being first was right on the money. Now if men can only understand how to control their cheating ways! Thanks for an insightful guide!

Christina, Port St Lucie, FL

The Why Women Cheat and What Women Want From Men Guide Is For You If....
You want to save a relationship or save marriage relationship

You are a man and want to know why women cheat and how to prevent your woman from cheating

You have been cheated on and want to understand why women cheat

You need to know what women want from men in order to meet your lady's needs

You believe if you don't do something soon your woman will cheat or leave you

You just broke up with your lady and can't understand why she cheated on you

You are a woman and want to know the methods the "other man" will attempt to use

You want to prevent your woman from cheating

I don't waste your time with the Why Women Cheat and What Women Want From Men Guide. I purposely get straight to the point, provide examples and tell you exactly what you must do in order to prevent your lady from cheating. As a result, you get jam-packed information without the fluff.

Get Why Women Cheat and What Women Want From Men Guide Today!
Would you be willing to invest $67 if you knew it would provide you with a roadmap to save your relationship, understand why women cheat and what women want from men?

If so, you are in luck because you won't have to invest that much today! A small investment of $39.97 $19.97 is all it takes to get the Why Women Cheat and What Women Want From Men Guide!

I'm so sure you will like the guide, you have up to 60-days to apply the information and watch the results. You will be amazed by the outcome. Heck, if within 60-days you don't see a change, kindly request a no-questions asked refund. But I doubt you will!

Look, I have been the other man for fifteen years and let me tell you what I did wasn't rocket science. It was simple, easy and very effective. So simple it was overlooked by men like you and I got their woman to cheat with ease! I know what women want from men don't you want to know?

Special Bonus Report:
Is My Spouse Cheating

While the purpose of the Why Women Cheat Guide is not on identifying if your woman is cheating, I will throw in the Is My Spouse Cheating report valued at $12.97 absolutely free! You get your hands on the top twenty activities that are typically indicative of cheating behavior. If your woman is cheating this report will help you confirm it!

Do yourself a favor and get your hands on the Why Women Cheat and What Women Want From Men Guide and prevent your woman from cheating today by clicking the link below. All major credit cards, debit cards and online checks accepted by ClickBank and PayPal, the secure credit card processing companies I use.

The Why Women Cheat Guide is not a printed book. It is a download product in PDF format. It requires Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 3 or higher. You should have this program on your computer. If not, Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE.

Click Here To Get The Why Women
Cheat Guide Today for Only $19.97!

To Your Happiness,

Shawn Nelson, MSA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Men & Women CHEAT???   Why Men & Women CHEAT??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Men & Women CHEAT???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LAHORE HR FORUM :: FORUMS--INDEX :: ARTICLES-
Jump to: